Thursday, April 14, 2011

Good Days are Here to Stay...at least for now :)

So my spirits are much lifted since my last post.  I don't see my job returning anytime soon for various reasons, but I'm still doing a lot of freelance articles and I'm happy with that.  I'm also happy with my decision to apply to grad school to get my MFA in 2012. 

There are also some wonderful things coming up that I'm thrilled about.  First of all, my best friend/cousin Michael is coming up over Easter weekend with his girlfriend Elana (sp?) and we are going to Chapel Hill which I miss soooo much!!  I'll get to see Krystle and probably my friend Erika from CA who will be in Raleigh vising her family.  It'll be so wonderful to see three of my favorite people all in one weekend!

I'm also trying to convince Krystle to go to Disney World with me the second weekend of May b/c I really miss Mickey.  lol  But no, seriously, I want to see the festival of flowers at EPCOT and that's the last weekend before it's over.  I don't think I've ever seen it, so that'll be awesome. 

In June, Lieselotte is going to be home from Holland and we are planning to go to the Outter Banks together.  I've never been and cannot even tell you how excited I am to see both her and the pride of our state. 

I don't know if the trip to Spain will happen in July - I was hoping to get over to see Enrique and Carmen - because tickets are outrageous with the oil prices being so high. 

Anyway, I'm now off to a Carolina Young Alumni event! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment